Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dude, I've been a font of negativity lately!

*grins*

You know, really, what do I have to seriously bitch about? All my basic needs are met. I'm the most married person alive. I have an amazing studio. I have good dogs. Coffee is plentiful and I have a coffee pot I love almost as much as I love my red sectional (okay, maybe more... don't tell the couch). Hell, I have Tim McGraw tickets (spends a long moment in basking in the upcoming hat-act glory there). George Strait is singing on my iTunes. I'm going to go see my daddy this weekend.

I'm ready for the spring, I admit. I want to get outside and potter around and plant things. I want to see what's survived the winter. I want some sunshine. (fyi, Jan and Dean are singing now...)

;-)


1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jan and Dean!! Good choice. I love you and you just have the winter blahs as have we all. Hurry Spring>>>Hugs and neck sugars ;)

    ReplyDelete