Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun and a little scariness last night

We had friends over for dinner and football last night. They brought their 3 month old and I got to play Auntie Pooh. Miss J has the most beautiful eyes ever.

During the game, Lily and Sadie had a snarl, and Sadie ended up at the Emergency Vets with a cut eyelid. Gross and bloody, but nothing permanent.

The game was good, even if Tony Romo sucked rocks. I don't mind losing if it's a good game. Unless it's the Longhorns.

Then I mind losing.

Still - burgers and friends, babies and laughter. All in all a win.

Exercise today: 45 minute walk, 6 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes weight training (arms), 50 reverse crunches, 20 minutes hill on the bike, level 6
Craft today: busy as I am, I'm betting none, but I'd like to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment