Tuesday, September 15, 2009

new things today

Well, today I started jogging - Velma will be so proud. I did okay. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it, so that's a plus.

Why did I start jogging? Mostly because I want to strengthen my bones and bicycling/walking doesn't do it. Also, I need something to do until my yoga classes start back up in October.

I did go into Kohls to buy a new pair of running shoes today and came out with two sweaters and a shirt on clearance ($4 each on the sweaters, yay). The best news there is that I discovered that I can't shop in the plus sized section of the store. *grins*

Today's exercise: 35 minutes interval training/jogging, 30 minute walk, 300 crunches
Today's craft/art: Probably cleaning/organizing the craft room. I did finish a dish cloth last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment