Saturday, January 15, 2011

Almost missed today

Man, I was in a mood this evening. I didn't want to work and I had to, I didn't want to be a grownup, either.

I'm over it now. I just needed to breathe.

We decided this last week to turn the condo into a studio space. It's a little scary, weirdly enough, and a lot strange, because somehow the condo is like a blank space, but exciting. Also intimidating, because now we have to produce things in it and somehow the...largeness of the space makes me feel like there's pressure. *grins* Or maybe I'm still just moody.

Hell, it'll be so cool -- just having cutting areas and the big yard for the pups. And the washer and dryer with an area for the dyeing agents. And we found an amazing storage piece for yarn and we'll be able to have a real dining room here at the house. Oh, and we're going to get a pool table. And the light is fabulous. Oh, and there's room to have the pottery wheel and the kiln and my new loom. And a place to dry hand dyed yarn/cloth. And a design wall. We're planning on spending Thursdays and Saturdays over there in our studio.

My week coming up is a busy one -- a goddess making class tomorrow, lunch with a good friend Monday, exterminators Tuesday, tarot meeting Thursday, tattoo Friday, craft night Sunday. Add two hours of training, two hours of yoga, two hours of zumba, three and a half of dog walking, work, cooking, writing, learning the new royalty software, plotting the new series for publisher 2 and plotting something to tempt publisher 3, packing up the craft room, working on the studio...Busy, busy.

Happy. Don't get me wrong, I love busy.

I just can't look at the to do list head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment