Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dosas, Parties, and Smartness

So, I tried something new today – dosas. They’re a rice-based crepe with Indian fillings. I had potato and onion in mine. OMG, yummy. I’m trying hard to be brave with food and try new stuff. Indian food has never been my thing, but it’s getting easier to try things.

I’m feeling better today – shaky and still sick, but better. My birthday party is Friday (that’s what I wanted for my birthday, a party. It’s so neat to see people, get hugs, etc., I can’t wait) and I want to be better for it. I tried to do a little light dancing with Lorna – it just didn’t work. This is crazy unfair.

Saturday is farmer’s market day – it’s supposed to be rainy and chilly and I don’t want to get sicker. Is that an old wives’ tale? Getting wet and sicker? Anyway, I still have to go. Grins I need local organic meat. (And I have to run by the Whole Foods and buy pepperonis and breakfast sausage. Oh, and maybe a piece of raw cheesecake and some of those glazed pecans and…)

Right. Grins

So, also feeling incredibly smart, as I realized that I could switch back to the old editor in Blogger’s setting and fix the non-posting issue.

Boogies

Excellent.

Go team Shawn!

Now, it’s time to go read on “Let Me In.” So far? Rocking good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment