Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today continues, much improved

I woke up in a much better mood. Today's been pretty normal -- except for having to call 911 because I saw a guy trying to break into the neighbor's down the street. That was a touch out of the ordinary. We were walking the dogs and this guy hopped over the neighbor's fence, bag in hand. We hurried home and called. I think, though, in the future we're carrying a phone.

I've lost the 5 'holiday' pounds, which is nice, but I'm flabby and out of shape. This next week starts exercising back up again, so I'm hoping for no injury and some good cardio. That's trainer and yoga tomorrow. Zumba Tuesday. Trainer and yoga Wednesday. Flow yoga Thursday. Zumba Friday. Then 2 days off.

I've got my to do list for today done,  I'm on the sofa with my UT blanket and my crocheting and my basset. (I'm crocheting a pair of slippers, my rainbow ones bit the dust). Lorna's making enchiladas and I have pink socks on.

Life's not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment